Blog Archive

Categories

Skip to main content

Still Adventure....

Saturday 17, while i'm playing TENCHU, my uncle call n' reqeust my help. Then the adventure begin.....

After preparing everything, then we go 2 'Planet Surf - MATA'. Then, as usual, go 2 PK 2 make the weekly report. Wew.....this job make me little tired, but i got healed with Dynasty Warriors 5: Empire !!! Hehe.... my ghost, this game is fairy cute !! N' also can make me involve my emotions within it, like when my Sun Shang Xiang n' Xiao Qiao captured, i mad like insane....n chase the char that capture them till hell. Hmm....maybe i overact, but....i enjoy that, wekekeke

Then at 18 May, i went home.....but i met a girl in the bus, and she sure has a somekind of soft smell, i can smell her coz she's sit next 2 me, hmm.... not only cute, but also has a nice smell, Good Job !!

I guess that's all, well c ya !!

Comments